This episode addresses the often-asked question about cleaning up the financial clutter from your past. Hogan tells his listeners the steps to recover from money mistakes. Also featured in this episode are a Story Spotlight, Wake Up Calls, and a new Millionaire Moment.
1:33—HOW TO CLEAN UP YOUR PAST
- Everyone needs a will (@6:41). Check out uslegalforms.com
- Get term life insurance (@7:45). See zanderinsurance.com
- Use the best budgeting tool on the planet (12:46). Try everydollar.com
- Budget what money is coming in (13:20).
- Budget what money is going out (13:45).
- Budget your essentials first (14:08).
- Pay off any debt you owe using the debt snowball method (15:16).
21:46—STORY SPOTLIGHT: MARATHON
Marathon runner Ron applied his training principals to investing. Now Ron and his wife Colleen have a net worth of over $2 million. See more of their story on The Dave Ramsey Show YouTube Channel: Millionaire - Ron and Coleen
29:46—WAKE UP CALLS
- A caller asks about increasing contributions to speed up retirement (@29:59).
- A caller asks about resources for his disabled mother since his father has passed away (@34:23).
- Share your questions with Hogan! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844) 283-9383.
Meet Jean, a self-made millionaire whose net worth has reached over $2 million.
41:56—RALLY CRY WRAP UP
- This was the first of a two-part series. Next up is Episode #37: “How to Enjoy Your Future.”
- For a deeper dive, come see Hogan at a Smart Money
- Do you know your Retire Inspired Quotient? Discover your number: Your R:IQ.